About Hlumani High School
Hlumani Senior Secondary School is committed to creating a challenging and stimulating academic environment for the realization of the learner’s full potential with an inclusive participation by all stakeholders.
Mission, goals and values
The school strives to develop learners that are responsible, self-reliant and independent thinkers that will contribute to the development of the community and our country.
We are committed to providing a holistic educational programme which based on:
- The development of a positive self-image and respect for others.
- The application of current education principles to satisfy the needs of learners with a wide range of the spirit of love, fairness and loyalty.
- Educators are committed to facilitate teaching and learning effectively
- Scholar Transport minimize learner absenteeism
- There is electricity in our school
- We are boosting about 10 classrooms
- Young, qualified and energetic educators
- Building and school furniture
- Availability of equipment( Photocopiers, Computers, Projector, TV sets and DVD machines)
- Not enough space for Teaching and learning
- Lack of resources
- Lack of learning culture from learners
- Lack of parental support
- Effective Teaching and Learning
- Poor Discipline
- Poor service delivery by the municipality
- Bad condition of toilets
- No Kitchen
- No library